Martin M. Adler, Esq.
For over 25 years, Martin has represented a broad range of clients throughout New York and New Jersey in the areas of property/casualty litigation, commercial litigation and employment law. He has significant experience in handling transportation and premises liability cases and has successfully defended numerous property damage, products liability and construction defect actions, securing dismissal or summary judgment and otherwise obtaining favorable settlements for his clients.
In addition to his courtroom experience, Martin is well-versed in alternative dispute resolution, having participated in over 100 mediations and arbitrations and administrative hearings.
Martin has also represented and advised clients with regard to compliance with state and federal regulations, including employment law and the rapidly evolving issues of cybersecurity and data privacy. Technology is one of his passions, and Martin has lectured on the intersection of science, technology and law.
Admitted to Practice
- New York Supreme Court
- New Jersey Superior Court
- United States District Court for the Southern, Eastern and Northern Districts of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- New York Law School, J.D., Cum Laude, 1995; Managing Editor, New York Law School Law Review
- State University of New York at Albany, B.A., 1991
- Martin has been Peer Review Rated as AV© Preeminent™, the highest performance rating in Martindale-Hubbell’s peer review ratings system
Rivers v. LSC Partnership, et al.
Rivers v. LSC Partnership, et al., 378 N.J. Super. 68 (2015) (Summary judgment obtained in premises liability case on behalf of fire protection contractor)
Tillman v. Luray’s Travel
Tillman v. Luray’s Travel, 137 F. Supp. 3d 315 (E.D.N.Y. 2015) (Summary judgment obtained in employment discrimination matter on behalf of a transportation company)