Phone: (212) 931-8305
Yasmin T. Gonzalez has more than 10 years of experience in general civil litigation. She has represented businesses and individuals in a broad spectrum of complex matters, including commercial litigation, matrimonial proceedings, foreclosures and defense of wage and hour claims. She is also experienced in immigration and nationality law. She has brought her vast experience in these areas to SR&A, as well as focusing on premises liability, product liability, and trucking and other motor vehicle related litigation throughout New York and New Jersey.
Yasmin serves as a volunteer arbitrator for New York City’s Small Claims Court.
Yasmin is fluent in Tagalog, Cebuano and is professionally proficient in Spanish.
- Santa Clara University School of Law, J.D., 2003
- University of California, Irvine, B.A., 1997
- New York Supreme Court
- New Jersey Superior Court
- U.S. District Court, Southern, and Eastern Districts of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit